Savio Firmino Company was established in Florence in 1941 by Mr Firmino Savio, from which the Company’s name takes origin. Savio Firmino maintained over 30 years the original location set in Oltrarno close the historical quarter of Santo Spirito. Oltrarno is the site where since Renaissance and for many centuries the most skilful of Florentine craftsmen and decorators used to live and work in their "bottegas".
At the beginning of the third Millennium Savio Firmino fame for Classic Decoration is worldwide spread: the Company starts creating new collections and proposing new style solutions.
Savio Firmino products are all made of solid wood of the finest quality combined in different proportions with other natural materials like 23.7 Karat gold and silver leaf, bronze, brass and sometimes semi precious hard stones.
Designed in very essential lines, all products by Savio Firmino are enriched with light handmade carvings to give a feel of real luxury. The products are decorated in natural non-toxic materials including natural Tuscan clay, water colours and natural waxes.
Savio Firmino pieces of furniture can be upholstered in a huge variety of fabrics to be selected from SF Book of Fabric including around 200 different types of top quality Italian velvet, silk, cotton and more.