BRONCES MESTRE S.A. is a benchmark of quality and prestige in the field of hardware and faucets in both the domestic and international market.
Bronces Mestre was founded in 1952, starting its activity como a small workshop dedicated to the manufacture of high quality fittings and design. In 1970, the Company moved to its current location in the industrial area of Judge’s Farm, occupying a building over 14,000 square feet of floor area.
Bronces Mestre's pieces are notable for the beauty and elegance of form, craftsmanship in forged and engraved products and perfection of finish famous throughout the world. The quality of their products is what has always marked the difference. 100% brass and Swarovski crystal are the main materials Bronces Mestre use.