Pescarollo was founded in 1948 by brothers Arduino and Virgilio Pescarollo, who chose an old sixteenth-century building as their first production site near a beautiful medieval tower in the equally ancient village called Portobuffolè. The commercial success of the Pescarollo products made the original plant too small for the company's ambitions. So in 1972 a new plant was born in Villanova di Prata (Pordenone), their current headquarters.
Pescarollo is currently a leading player on the national and international modern furniture scene. The Pescarollo collection is set out as a wide diversified choice and includes systems for the whole house: bookshelves, cupboards and beds.