Founded in Venice in 1910, the Company Gallo moved to Tuscany in 1919. Their production, mainly composed by lighting fixtures, also includes a complete collection of indoor furniture articles.
Gallo's articles are manufactured using wrought iron and decorated with golden leaf, silver and various polychromatic applications, more similar to "paintings" on iron rather than simple finishings. Other materials further complete and enrich their collections: brass cast details, Murano glass and crystal (German, Austrian, Asfour and, upon request, Swarovski), available in different shapes and colours.
The collections included in the 2011 catalogue were all designed by Aldo and Jacopo Gallo, who treasure the hundred-year-old hand-crafting tradition that characterizes the Company Gallo.
Gallo's intense collaboration with architecture and design studios worldwide has given them the possibility to develop great attention and sensibility towards all planning needs.