The history of Friulsedie starts in 1898 when Pietro Dalmasson, who at the time was 16, following the ancient traditions of the Friuli masters started to produce his first cane chair models Marocca and Marsiglia at San Giovanni Natisone, in Friuli, the heart of the area that was to become the most important italian chair manufacturing district.
Today Friulsedie has a modern production facility covering 20.000 s.q.m. with a built-up area of more than 6.000 s.q.m. The modern plants and highly automated production lines give a capacity of 1.000 chairs and 100 tables a day.
Strict technical tests, with reference to CATAS (Centre of Technical Assistance for Companies of Charis and Furniture) are carried out both on prototypes (before put in production) and on finished products to ensure final quality.