1. General Provisions
1.1. This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") posted and / or available on the Internet at viva-interiors.com/company/agreement.html, as well as other contracts concluded with the User, when it is explicitly provided for by their terms.
1.3. The storage and use of personal information of the user on the site viva-interiors.com, (further referred to as the Site) conform fully to the current legislation of the Republic of Lithuania "On Consumer Rights Protection".
1.4. Here and thereafter, the Policy uses the terms and definitions provided for in the User Agreement, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, unless otherwise provided by this Policy or does not follow from its nature. In other cases, an interpretation of the term used in the Policy is made in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, According to traditional business practice.
2. Personal Information
2.1. Personal information in this Policy means:
2.1.1. Personal information that the User provides on registration or authorization, as well as in the course of further use of the Site, including personal data of the User. The User is responsible for the authenticity of their Personal Data.
2.1.2. Data transmitted in automatic mode depending on the User's software settings, including, but not limited to:
- IP address;
- Data about the software and equipment implemented by the User for work in the communication network, including the Internet, parameters and settings of Internet browsers, transmitted and received using the Site information and materials;
- access time;
- Referrer (address of the previous page).
2.2. The Administrator is not responsible for the procedure for the use of the User's Personal Information by third parties with which the User interacts under the use of the Application and the Service provided on its basis.
2.3. The User acknowledges and accepts the possibility of placing third party’s software on the pages of the Site, as a result of which such persons can receive the anonymized data specified in clause 2.1.2. Among other things, such third party’s software may include:
- Visitor statistics collection systems (for example, the counters of bigmir.net, Google Analytics, etc.);
- social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.);
- other systems for collecting anonymized information.
The user has the right to limit the collection of such information by third parties on their own, using the standard confidentiality settings used by the Internet browser they work with to access the Site.
2.4. The Administrator has the right to set requirements for the scope of the Personal Information of the User, which must be provided in order to use the Site and the Service based thereon. If the specified information is not marked by the Administrator as obligatory, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at their own discretion.
2.5. The Administrator does not verify the authenticity of the Personal Information provided, believing that the User acts in good faith, carefully and makes all necessary efforts to maintain such information in its current state.
3. Purposes of Personal Information Processing
3.1. The Administrator carries out processing, including collecting and storing only the Personal Information that is necessary for the provision of the Services and the service rendering (execution of agreements and contracts with the user).
3.2. The Administrator has the right to use the Personal Information in particular for the following purposes:
- the conclusion of contracts to use the Site and the Service for the provision of services and sales of goods offered on the Site;
- execution of obligations under concluded agreements, including providing the User with access to the Site and the Service;
- the user's identification under completion of obligations on the agreements concluded with them;
- providing technical support due to the use of the Site and the Service;
- providing communication with the User for the purpose of information support and improvement of the quality of the Service, including the sending of notifications, requests and information concerning the use of services, provision of services, as well as processing requests and the user’s submissions;
- use of anonymized data to target advertising and / or information materials by age, sex, and other features.
4. Terms of Processing and Protection of Personal Information
4.1. The Administrator (UAB Vivos Interjeras) is registered in the "Register of Personal Data Protection Operators".
4.2. The Administrator keeps the Personal Information and protects it against unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
4.3. The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation of the term, in any legal way, including processing of personal data in information systems with the use of automation means or without such means.
4.4. Concerning the User's Personal Information, the confidentiality of the User shall be kept, except where the technology of the Site or the Service on its basis or the setting of the software implemented by the User provide for the open exchange of information with other Users of the Site or with any Internet users. When using separate Services (for example, Completed Projects), the User agrees that a certain part of their personal information becomes public.
4.5. The User agrees that the Site Administration is entitled to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, to the goods manufacturers (the factory, the brand), express services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of the User’s order processing, executed on the Site, including the delivery of the Goods.
4.6. The Administrator shall take the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other unlawful actions by third parties.
4.7. The Administrator has the right to transfer Personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- the user has expressed their consent to such actions, including the cases when the User uses the settings of the implemented software, which does not restrict the provision of certain information;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the User's employment of the functionality of the Site and/or the particular characteristics of the Service based thereon;
- in connection with the transfer of the Site to the possession, use or ownership of a third party, including the assignment of contracts with the User in favor of such a third person;
- at the request of a court or other authorized state body in the course of the procedure established by law;
- to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administrator in connection with a violation of contracts concluded with the User;
- in order to ensure the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the owners of the Site or third parties in cases where the user violates the User Agreement.
4.9. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
4.10. The administration of the site, together with the User, shall take all necessary measures for the prevention of losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
5. Change of Personal Information
5.2. The User has the right at any time to independently edit their Personal Information provided at registration or authorization at their personal account.
5.3. In case of termination of the concluded agreement, the User has the right to delete their own account or to exercise the right to withdraw the consent for the processing of their personal data by sending the Administrator a request to delete their account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4. In order to improve the quality of the Service and provide legal remedies, the Administrator has the right to store log files about actions committed by the User in the course of the use of the Site and / or Service, as well as in connection with the conclusion the User’s Agreement and its execution and other agreements for their own part, during 1 (One) year from the date of their completion.
6. Cookies Policy
6.2. Basic cookies help us provide the users with the services requested through our website. Without these cookies, it would be impossible.
For example, the main cookies allow:
- managing the objects that you store in your Notepad when working with the Site;
- providing you access to the protected areas of our website without having to re-enter your account data;
- storing your actions on pages (for example, after filling out the form and proceeding to the next step, the site should remember what you did in the previous step).
6.3. Performance cookies are used to gather information about the work of our website and email, as well as for error reporting. These cookies allow receiving detailed technical data, such as information about the last visited page, the number of pages visited, the status of e-mail correspondence, selected snippets of our site or e-mail, as well as the interval between clicks of the mouse button. Since this information is associated with information about your IP address, domain, and browser, it is only studied when combined with information from other users and does not point directly to you.
For example, cookie cookies allow:
- Studying and improving the performance and appearance of our web site, messages and emails;
- Counting the number of responses to messages to improve the efficiency of our work;
- Analyzing the errors occurring on our website to reduce the number of complaints regarding the quality of our services and management system.
6.4. Functional cookies. We use functional cookies that are not basic but provide useful functionality for our website.
For example, functional cookies allow:
- storing the username and password for subsequent visits, identifying the user by its unique identifier as a repeat visitor;
- storing your preferences for previous visits to our website, for example, the country or language;
- ensuring your security while you are on the site.
6.5. Flash cookies. In some cases, we may use Adobe Flash Player to provide special content such as video clips and animations. To enhance the quality of your interaction with the Site, local shared objects (known as "Flash cookies") are used. They provide features such as storing user settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed by an interface different from than the one provided by your web browser. That means that the management of flash cookies in the same way as of normal cookies is not possible at the browser level. Instead, you can access Flash management tools directly on the Adobe website. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to remove or disable Flash cookies; additional information is available at www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/security.html. Please note that when disconnecting or rejecting Flash cookies for this Site, access to certain features may not be possible (for example, video content or services for using which you are required to log into the system).
6.7. Changing cookies settings. Almost all browsers allow you to delete cookies located on your hard disk, to prohibit them from being created, or to notify the user before saving them.
What happens when you turn off cookies?
In the event of a prohibition on saving or deleting cookies, the ability to work with the user's parameters and preferences, as well as the options for customizing the interface, can be significantly restricted.
Learn how to change your settings for:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/196955/how-to-set-and-customize-cookies-settings-in-internet-explorer-5
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=eng_EN
7. Obligations of the Parties
7.1. The user is obliged to:
7.1.1. Provide information about the personal data needed to use the viva-interiors.com site.
7.1.2. Update, complete the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
7.2. The site administration is obliged to:
7.2.3. Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the order commonly used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
7.2.4. To block the personal data related to the corresponding User from the moment of the User’s request or query, or made by their legal representative or an authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of revealing of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
8. Responsibility of the Parties
8.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration of the site is not responsible if such confidential information:
8.2.1. Became a public domain before its loss or disclosure.
8.2.2. It had been received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
8.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
9. Resolution of Disputes
9.1. Before action demand in disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Site Administration, the submission of a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute) is mandatory.
9.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
9.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial body in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
10.1. This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Administrator unilaterally without prior notice to the User. The new edition of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is placed on the Administrator's Site unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Policy.
10.3. The current Editorial Board policy is available on the Administrator's Web site at viva-interiors.com/company/privacy.html.